Monday, October 16, 2017

This Week

We have had several perfect examples of why we need information contributors, photo contributors and even the big prize for all, "The Guest Blogger." I received some Email from Marie, Maile and Renna of some goodies that I can passed on to our relatives, friends and fellow dancers by blogging. They get better all the time of being good information contributors. I have five blogs to take care of and sure need some help. Of course I intend to donate a camera to Dance Appeal Studio. Why?

"Often the only thing standing between dancers and their dreams is the will
to do what is necessary and the faith to believe it is possible.”


An information and/or photo contributor could send me the information "in time" to fit it in for the benefit of all concerned. It would make it a lot easier for me. I am also looking to make my best blog into an independent (from me.) There would be enough Guest Bloggers that could open, write it up including photos, publish and close it up all without saying Boo to anyone. their own. I am going to find those dancers, sooner or later.

"Granada" ... Placido Domingo


On Oahu, we need any dancer that does not have a Web site and that would like to communicate with the reader/dancers of this community. If you have a Web site you probably think you already have it made. You are probably right. In our case, it’s all about you - this isn't a reporting job - it's blogging. There are no registration forms or fees. Nothing annually or monthly. You write what you want to say when you want to say it. Do it on your schedule, whether that means posting multiple entries per week or a couple times a month.

"I Will Remember You" by Don Ho

Pub's Note: I went into this club and the music was terrific and when the song ended, I mentioned to this nice lady what nice moves she was dancing. She replied, "Who's dancing? Quick, where is the ladies room?"