Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween in Wahiawa

The Wahiawa Ballroom Dance Club had the good shindig on Saturday, the 28th. They are getting well known throughout the island. People are coming all the way from the North Shore which is just fine for everyone. I have complained about not getting enough photos for a good blog. Now my cup overflows and I can post the extras here. I make nine photo collages and with two collages, it is perfect. Most of the time with only my camera and with my fumbleitis I can only make one collage.


It is becoming obvious that text is nice but flowered with photos of the attendees is a clincher. More feedback is essential and even more so in the photo phase. Basic is slowly being established. Two people in the photo are better than one. Three are better than two. And four are better than three. But! ten are not better than nine. Sitting down is better than standing up. These are social candid photos. The best photographers will do as they wish but they will take this into account. It will show up in the photos that are published.

"Fly Me To The Moon" by Jimmy Borges


Most dance organizations are clearly divided into two parts, the teaching and the party. Both are learning processes but the socials are much more fun. The photos for the socials are usually much less serious. Our blogs are generating the best interest with at least two collages of nine photos each. So what do I know? But we are all learning.

"Walk With Me Through Paradise" by Melveen Leed


I don't know about Thanksgiving but I do know that Wahiawa Ballroom Dance Club has a nice Christmas Social coming up in December. I will post the poster next week. Anybody else? We are here to help.

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Bruddah Iz


Winners of the Costume Contest with King (WBDC President) Daniel Preza.
Randy, Most Scariest, Priscilla, Most Comical, and Cynthia, Most Creative.

"Endings are also beginnings, we usually do not know it at the time. "